Have a Happy Fourth – But Keep It Safe!
If you can't imagine your July Fourth celebration without sparklers and colorful explosions, here are some critical safety tips you should read from the National Council on Fireworks Safety.
Here are some important highlights from the list:
1. Obey all local laws regarding the use of fireworks.
2. Wear safety glasses when shooting fireworks.
3. Never give fireworks to children.
4. Always have a bucket of water and charged water hose nearby.
5. Do not experiment with homemade fireworks.
For more information and the council's full list of safety tips, visit fireworkssafety.org/safety-tips.