Your Guide to a Happy Hanukkah!
Happy Hanukkah! The festival of lights begins tonight at sundown. Whether you’re looking for ideas to enrich your family gathering or want to make your annual holiday party more festive, here are some sites to check out. Warm up the oven and get your hot glue gun ready!
• Get in the holiday spirit – literally with these fun (and free!) printable wine labels from Better Homes & Gardens.
• Reminisce by revisiting The 12 Greatest Hanukkah References in Pop Culture (and try not to be sad if the Holiday Armadillo skips your house this year).
• Christmas cookies are nice, but jelly donuts are even better. Try this recipe for Apple Cider Sufganiyot to satisfy your guests’ sweet tooth, and then throw in the savory treat of grilled cheese latkes.
• Out-craft the competition with this beautiful dreidel garland.
• Organize craft time to keep visiting children busy. No need to cry over spilled glitter: These worksheets and coloring pages are sure to be mess free!
• Tune in to the annual Hanukkah Lights series on NPR. The website is full of enriching stories that promote diversity and celebrate Jewish heritage.
• Lose yourself in the endless chic decorating ideas on the Hanukkah page on HGTV.